Step Off, Bitches

J’s firm’s Christmas party is coming up soon, and by “soon” I mean in four months.  It’s never too early start shopping, though, because 99.9% of the point of said Christmas party is making the other bitches there feel really and truly horrible about the way they look (the other 0.1% being about the hotel sex, obviously, please!).  Anyway, I am really in longing, yearning, pleading, begging, sexual-favors-trading NEED of this dress:

Go ahead and give me one good reason I should not drop however many thousands of dollars on this dress.  Can’t think of one, can you?  Now that we’ve settled that, why don’t you meander through the entire spread in W Magazine?  I promise you will not be disappointed, and you may even find a reason of your own to pester your moneyed half relentlessly for a new cocktail dress.  Enjoy!

Advertisements

Tags: , , ,

4 Responses to “Step Off, Bitches”

  1. AGreenEyeDevil Says:

    Go for it! It’s a classic LBD, that’s always considered an investment.

  2. TheDomina Says:

    I LOVE a low back dress b/c it adds that mysterious sexiness without the overt sexiness of cleavage, it makes for a very nice change-up wardrobe-wise….have you seen it in real life? If it’s made really well it would be an investment (says the devil sitting on your shoulder), though you might be able to find something similar….

  3. Skinny Bone Jones Says:

    M’s company seriously needs to step up their holiday party and get themselves OUT of the khaki-laden Silicon Valley rut they’re in.

    Although that one Bollywood-themed country ho-down was good times…hm. The poker one was pretty fancy. STILL! Bonsey wants a Prada gown, too!

  4. AGreenEyeDevil Says:

    Why yes Domina – The Devil does say invest in a classic Prada LBD!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: